Garrett PD 6500i leads the industry with superior pinpoint technology and unmatched discrimination features. Designed for maximum throughput without compromising security, the PD 6500i is the walk-through of choice for security professionals worldwide.
Competitively priced, Garrett's MZ 6100 walk through metal detector provides enhanced performance and superior versatility. More than 15 special program selections have been engineered to meet the varying requirements of schools, stadiums, government buildings, airports, special events, prisons, night clubs, entertainment venues, loss prevention, and more.
Ideal for schools, special events, stadiums, and anywhere else where the metal detector may need to be transported. This works on both the PD6500i and MZ6100. Two fixed casters with locking devices provide stable operation of the detector and two swivel casters provide maneuverability and are permanently attached to the base of the walk through the metal detector.
The Garrett SM 100 Wireless Synchronization Module allows multiple Garrett PD 6500i walk-through metal detectors to operate in close proximity without the need for power line phase or wired synchronization.
The Garrett iC Module allows users to communicate to a walk-through metal detector with a laptop or desktop PC through the network either wired or wirelessly. It allows control, real time monitoring and diagnostics from a remote location. The internal memory records all changes to settings and passenger traffic and alarm history for analytical evaluation.
- Gain real-time access to all walk-through detectors on your network.
- Utilize group management function to organize multiple walk-throughs by location and name (ex. North Entrance: WT1, WT2, etc.)
- Adjust settings such as programs or base sensitivity for multiple walk-through detectors all at one time using the group management function.
- Analyze security checkpoint alarm rates, patron counts and other diagnostic statistics.
- Check settings and diagnose issues with detectors on your network.
Part Number 1171600 for use with the Garrett PD 6500i or MZ 6100.